Thread: Airbus A310-200F Level C full flight.

Default Airbus A310-200F Level C full flight.

FedEx has retired and is offering for sale a CAE built Airbus A310-200. Originally purchased new by Lufthansa in 1983 and bought by FedEx in 1993. Cert from FAA and CAA cannot remember when it goes out of cert though. Level C device. Rediffusion 150 wide, ESCP projectors, no IG. IBM RISC 6000 595 host. We took it out of service in Sept of 2018. Professionally dismantled and packed for transport by BSC Associates and is ready to go. Some parts have been removed from this device, including cards. This device comes non operational and AS-IS.

Make an offer. I have to believe that no offer would be refused but worst that can happen is we say no.

Any pictures or systems description, to compare to what I may have?
    Who is John Galt?

What are you looking for specifically?

I need a Super C-Bus DN1 ADIO (P/N 180118.02) card now. Our device also has mostly C-Bus IO cards, and we'll be looking for a few of these - DIP, DOP, AOP, etc.

Would like a spare Host - RISC 6000 590; or power supply, parts, disks. Thanks.
    Who is John Galt?

We are not wanting to part this out. We are looking to get rid of the whole thing.

OK. My company isn't interested in the whole thing. But I would like to know where it winds up. - Thanks
    Who is John Galt?