Thread: Opinicus Sold

Are all of the operations going to remain the same for you guys?

All is going to be the same except we are going to expand. They have already been looking at the property around our building, so I'm told. We have been waiting on some big orders from Bell and Cessna, both are owned by Textron.
    Last edited by wayne-bob; 11-26-2013 at 08:25 AM. Reason: miss spell

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-bob View Post
    All is going to be the same except we are going to expand. They have already been looking at the property around our building, so I'm told. We have been waiting on some big orders from Bell and Cessna, both are owned by Textron.
    Any chance they will be adding new employees ?

Thomas Edison quote : " Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"

I don't see how they can't.Early next year big plans will unfold.Seven software people are starting after the first of the year.

Default Bell Helo's

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-bob View Post
    Just this past year, FSI moved out all their Bell helicopter sims from (what was) the FSI Bell training facility in Hurst TX facility. So I bet you'll start building Bell helo's for them.

It was also announced just a couple days ago that Bell Helicopter says it is building a helicopter assembly plant in Lafayette to assemble the company's new line of SLS Short Light Single helicopters.

I think your right Sim Professor. The new Co. name is going to be Textron Simulation & Training Systems which will include AAI Goose Creek S.C.

If anyone from Textron is looking for employees ...... please contact me !

Thomas Edison quote : " Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"