Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any pictures of link F4C,RF4C, or F4D simulators?

Default F4 Simulator Pictors

I have some pictures of the cockpit but nothing of the cabinets.

http://www.aircrew-training-devices.com/

The most commonly used tubes were 6AU6, 5755 and 5814 in the DC amps and the 6L6 in the AC amps. The 6L6 is used in a lot of guitar amps which tended to shorten their lifspans in benchstock. Juan, a Saab, really, with a Turbo. I'm impressed.

Default Juan, a Saab, really, with a Turbo. I'm impressed.

Had it for 12 years. Now I'm back to the mundane crossover SUV grocery getter. But any day now I'll have a Z06 corvette for every day of the week. What kind of wheels you into now?

Default REALLY!

Quote Originally Posted by jsanta47 View Post
    Had it for 12 years. Now I'm back to the mundane crossover SUV grocery getter. But any day now I'll have a Z06 corvette for every day of the week. What kind of wheels you into now?
    REALLY!
    I said "GET ME A BIGGER HAMMER"

Default OOPS!

Didn't hit the LOTTO again, waaahhhhh.

I've got a 94 Z-28, a 96 Dodge Dakota (with a V-8 of course), and a 99 Mercury Sable (DOHC moter of course) for the wife. I've changed from a newer car every three or four years to run'em 'till they drop. A new vette! Delta must be paying pretty good these days!

Smile I was at Homestead in 1975 to 1977

There are more geezers around than you know, they just don't want to admit it. F-4E Homestead 80-83, Keflavik 83-84. Lee you still down in Valdosta area?
    The first female. Now I am just old.